We’re running a contest, asking fans on our Facebook page to tell us what creative fibre projects they are working on this summer. Share a photo of your current WIP (work in progress) as a comment on this Facebook post, and you’ll be entered to win a prize, and we’ll draw the winner on Wednesday, August 3rd at the start of August Craft Month.
Think of it like a summer postcard. Post a photo of a work in progress, and where you are enjoying your summer!
What can you win?
We’ll give you a sneak preview of the prize very soon. We promise it will be fibrey, colourful and inspiring!
- Like our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/ulsterguild/
- Leave a comment on this post and submit one image showing a work in progress on our Facebook contest post by 11:59pm July 31st, UK time.
- WIPs or works in progress should be related to fibre arts such as knitting, crochet, spinning, weaving, dyeing, etc.
- Add a link to your website or blog if you prefer us to link to that to provide credit for your image.
- Submit only one entry per person.
- Prize draw will be on August 3rd at the start of August Craft Month.
- We will notify winners via Facebook message before we congratulate you publicly on Facebook. If you can’t be notified via Facebook messenger, please provide another way we can contact you, such as sending us a message with your email address.
- If you enter the contest, you agree we can use your images when promoting the contest, and we will provide you credit. For example you give us permission to use your photo in a blog post rounding up a list of submissions, or we can use your image to promote the winner and other notable entries. We will provide a link back to your original entry, or your website if you include that in your entry.
- This contest is run by Ulster Guild of Spinners Weavers and Dyers.
- This contest is not endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
- Participants must be living in the UK or Ireland (to save on postage! Sorry about that!)
- You do not have to be a member of our guild.